RESTful NLP AnalysisEngine
This Enhancement Engine implements an client for the RESTful NLP Analysis Service.
This Engine requires the language to be detected for processed ContentItems. It retrieves/creates the AnalysedText content part for the processed ContentItem and sends the
text/plain content to the configured service URL. Based on the response it adds all received Spans and Annotations to the AnalysedText instance. In addition it adds fise:TextAnnotations for all detected Named Entities to the metadata of the ContentItem.
The configuration of the Engine allows to set the
- Name (stanbol.enhancer.engine.name): The name of the Enhancement Engine. This name is used to refer an EnhancementEngine in EnhancementChains
- Service URI (enhancer.engine.restful.nlp.analysis.service): The URL of the service implementing the RESTful Language Identification Service (as specified by STANBOL-892)
- User (enhancer.engine.restful.nlp.analysis.service.user): If required the user name for accessing the Server
- Password (enhancer.engine.restful.nlp.analysis.service.pwd): The password for the configured user name
- Ranking (service.ranking): This property is used of two engines do use the same Name. In such cases the one with the higher ranking will be used to enhance content items. Typically users will not need to change this.