The Zemanta enhancement engine
Enhancement engine that uses the Zemanta API. You need a Zemanta API key to run this engine.
If the Engine does not show up in the Componets tab of the Apache Felix Web Console you will first need to build and install this Engine to your OSGI environment
- build ("mvn install") and deploy the Clerezza bundle org.apache.clerezza.rdf.jena.parser
- build the jar ("mvn install")
- import the jar into the OSGi runtime (all default
To use this Enhancement Engine it is important to configure your Zemanta API key.
- In the OSGi web console, set the property "org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.zemanta.key" with your API key
- restart the component in the OSGi console
Watch the console when you add text using commands such as:
:::bash curl -T myText.txt -H Content-Type:text/plain http://localhost:8080/enhancer
This engine supports Extracted Entities and Topic Classification. The occurrence of extracted entities are represented by 'fise:TextAnnotation' while suggested Entities are represented as 'fise:EntityAnnotation' with a 'dc:relation' link to the 'fise:TextAnnotation'. Categories are represented as 'fise:TopicAnnotation's.
Enhancemetns created by the ZemantaEngine are compatible to those created by similar engines such as the Named Entity Extraction Enhancement Engine, KeywordLinkingEngine or Named Entity Tagging Engine. This ensures that Stanbol Users can arbitrary mix those engines with the Zemanta based variant without the need to adapt client side code.