RESTful Language Identification Engine
This Enhancement Engine implements an client for the RESTful Language Identification Service.
The Engine lookups the
plain/text content part of the processed ContentItem and send it to the configured service URL. Based on the response it will create fise:TextAnnotations (as defined by STANBOL-613) for the detected languages.
The configuration of the Engine allows to set the
- Name (stanbol.enhancer.engine.name): The name of the Enhancement Engine. This name is used to refer an EnhancementEngine in EnhancementChains
- Service URI (enhancer.engine.restful.langident.service): The URL of the service implementing the RESTful Language Identification Service (as specified by STANBOL-894)
- User (enhancer.engine.restful.langident.service.user): If required the user name for accessing the Server
- Password (enhancer.engine.restful.langident.service.pwd): The password for the configured user name
- Ranking (service.ranking): This property is used of two engines do use the same Name. In such cases the one with the higher ranking will be used to enhance content items. Typically users will not need to change this.